Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Sunday 9 September 2012

Gift Envelopes


Money is a traditional gift in Hindu culture. As it is frequently given as a gift on special occasions "Money Envelopes" are popular. They come in handy when one is not sure what to buy as a present.  Instead of cash, you can enclose gift coupons.
 
Here are some I made a while ago keeping in mind that bright colours are considered auspicious by some while others prefer pastel or dark shades.


 
 
I would appreciate your valuable comments. Thanks for stopping by. 

If you do make anything from my blog and post it on yours please be sure to give me credit and a link back to my blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute envelopes.i would like to keep it in mind and will use when i have to design my own.

    ReplyDelete