Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Saturday 29 September 2012

Mini notebooks


Hi everyone,
 
Whilst surfing to see what other people did with ordinary notebooks, I came across Wanda's works.  I also learned that decorated notebooks are called "altered notebooks".  I was inspired to make these mini ones from My Creative Corner.

 
I used a strip of faux metallic lace just above the edge of the opening flap.  I stuck it over double sided tape and then sprinkled dark pink glitter over it to cover any exposed tape.  Ofcourse this gives it extra bling !

 
It fastens with a bit of velcro.
 
 
If the cardstock is thick and you crease it well....
 

 
...there is no need to use any velcro...they close quite neatly, like the ones above.
 
A small tip I got from the net.....If you don't have a bone folder, use a butter knife.  I use the latter and the result is fine.
 
Have an enjoyable day !

I would appreciate your valuable comments.
If you do make anything from my blog and post it on yours please be sure to give me credit and a link back to my blog.

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lena and I especially like the pink one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. Never thought of using a butter knife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Pink is also one of my favourite colours. I think it's so obvious !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heуa i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to ρroνide one thing back
    and aiԁ οthегѕ like you helped
    me.
    Also visit my web-site : laptops special

    ReplyDelete