Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Thursday 4 October 2012

Faux stained glass panel


I haven't posted for quite a few days as there was a problem with accessing my blog posts.

This is a panel I painted a few years ago.  The pattern is a collage of images taken from Chantal's stained glass patterns.  I choose some of my favourite flowers; daffodils and morning glory and ofcourse, butterflies.  
I first painted on the sheet of glass and then had the carpenter frame and mount it above our front door.

 

 a close up


Thanks for visiting.

I would appreciate your valuable comments.
If you do make anything from my blog and post it on yours please be sure to give me credit and a link back to my blog.





4 comments:

  1. Wow Lena - this is stunning - my goodness how very talented you are. You are very artistic - this really is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! If this were in my house I could not walk by it without smiling in gratitude for the beauty in this world. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete