Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas Window Cards


I am happy to say we get lovely handmade paper here in Mumbai.  The ones I've used below look and even feel like fabric.  They are also easy to craft with.

Here are three "Christmas Window" cards I made using the handmade paper for curtains.
Green rickrack and red lace ribbon add a festive touch.


I drew and painted the snow scene.


This one and the other below are old Christmas pics I'd kept aside 
only because they are so pretty to look at.


I have this obsession with windows (and doors with creepers over the top).


1 comment:

  1. Such fantastic cards Lena. The "paper" used for the curtains is fabulous. I have not had the courage yet to cut into the fabulous paper you sent to me.

    ReplyDelete