Creative Thoughts

Creative Thoughts
Serenity

Monday, 7 March 2016

I'm now with Star of David Tours & Travels, South Goa


Hi friends !

It's been a year since I last posted !  And what a year it has been !

I've travelled to distant lands, some new, some revisited and now after almost 8 years of retirement, I've started working again !  I am with Star of David Tours & Travels, South Goa, handling leisure holidays to India and assisting with Christian pilgrimage tours to Israel, Jordan and Egypt, Western Europe and Eastern Europe too.  Our pilgrimage tours have been a huge success this year.  I'm happy to say it is a busy season.

Pictures of my own journey to the Holy Land will be posted soon.

I hope to catch up with all my old blogger friends and I pray all of you have been well and thriving !

Cheers !
Lena




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lena. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my card. What an interesting life you lead. I live in Scotland and have never been abroad. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there Lena, and how lovely to see you here again in Blogland and thank you for your lovely comment on my card.
    That sounds like a fabulous job, and getting to visit wonderful places around the world must be brilliant, good to hear from you after all this time, Kate x

    ReplyDelete